View My Stats

Friday, June 01, 2012

A Message from State Rep. Candidate Justin Rodriguez


Victoria Rodriguez & kids
Dear Friends,

I want to thank you for your support over the last eight months.  As you know, we had a resounding victory in the Democratic primary earlier this week. We would not have been able to pull it off without our many friends, family members, and volunteers. Team J-Rod, as they have been affectionately named, came through in a big way. Thank you!

I hope you'll agree that this was an important election. So much is at stake for our community...from jobs to healthcare to education. And the stakes get even higher this fall.

I'm honored to be the Democratic nominee in HD125 and I look forward to the general election later this year. Thank you again for your unwavering support. On to victory in November!!

No comments: