View My Stats

Friday, June 08, 2012

Steve Munisteri of Houston re-elected Republican Party Chair


Steve Munisteri & Melinda Fredricks Re-Elected As State Party Chairman
and Vice-Chairman
FORT WORTH - At the 2012 State Convention in Fort Worth on Friday, the more than 6,000 delegates on hand voted to re-elect Steve Munisteri of Houston as Chairman of the Republican Party of Texas, and Melinda Fredricks of Conroe as Vice-Chairman.
Chairman Munisteri stated: "I am humbled and honored to be re-elected as State Chairman of the Republican Party of Texas. I am overwhelmed by the near unanimous outpouring of support, and I will do my best over the next two years to justify the confidence that the delegates have placed in me. Our first order of business is to ensure that our Party is prepared for the runoffs and once they are completed - to work hard to replace Barack Obama, keep the Republican majority in the House and take over the U.s. Senate."

Vice-Chairman Fredricks stated: "It is a true honor to have earned re-election as our Party's Vice-Chairman and I thank all of the delegates who supported me. We have much important work ahead of us in 2012 and this State Convention has been a wonderful opportunity to come together and unite in our goals of victory in November."

The 2012 Texas GOP Convention continues through Saturday, June 9th at the Fort Worth Convention Center.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Spot on with this write-up, I actually believe that this amazing site needs
a lot more attention. I'll probably be returning to read through more, thanks for the info!
my website > Car Insurance For Imported Cars - The Inside Track