View My Stats

Saturday, June 02, 2012

Message from Judicial candidate Rebeca Martinez

Hard work and perseverance paid off! I'm thankful for loyal supporters and friends who stuck with me this year through the primary. I'm even more grateful for the recent outreach of support from old and new friends and colleagues who've expressed a commitment to help work towards our success in November. 
  
We can't rest for too long, and I'm already out there reaching voters throughout South Texas to increase voter turnout for the General Election. 
  
I'm proud to be among the best slate of democratic candidates for the 4th Court of Appeals in 2012! A big THANK YOU to the organizations that endorsed my candidacy, and to all our volunteers who block-walked, got on the phones and encouraged voters to get out to the polls. Please continue to stay involved! We need your help, so call 210-233-9776 or visit our website www.Rebeca4Judge.com to volunteer or contribute to the campaign. 
 I appreciate any time you can offer!

Sincerely,

Rebeca Martinez

No comments: