- (13th) December Second Saturday art opening, December 13th from 7-11 p.m. with the Awards Presentation @ 7:30 p.m. @ 107 Lonestar Boulevard
- (13th) Alamo Event: The Battle of Bexar, Saturday, December 13th from 6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. @ $9 per ticket in advance. $10 day of the event
- (13th) First Annual Fabulous Holiday Brunch-GED Fundraiser @ the Depot @ Sunset Station from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Individual tickets are $62.50. For more info call: 210-733-2299
- (13th) The Cleto Show-KABB Fox 29 San Antonio, Sat. Dec. 13th @ 11:30 p.m. Re-run My 35 Sun. Dec. 14th @ 11 p.m. Be sure to Bcc us on those e-mails here at firstname.lastname@example.org
- (16th) **Northwest Networking Group--Breakfast Mixer, 8-9 a.m. Dec 16th, Primerica offices, 4100 NW Loop 410, Ste 124, just north of the Callaghan exit
- (16th) Cancelled-County Commissioner Tommy Adkisson invites you to a Courthouse Breakfast Reception, Tuesday, Dec. 16th from 7:30 a.m.-9:30 a.m. @ the Plaza Club, 100 W. Houston Street
- (16th) Volunteers & staff of Dress for Success San Antonio invite you to our office for a little Holiday Cheer, Tuesday December 16th from 4 p.m, to 5:30 p.m. - @ 520 W. Medina - University Health System, West Annex, Downtown
- (16th) Networking Breakfast, Tues, Dec 16th from 8-9:30 a.m. @ Primerica Offices of Jaime Quintanilla & Mari Salcido, 4100 NW Loop 410, Suite 124 (North Bound 410, exit Callaghan) Cost: Free
- (17th) Councilman Justin Rodriguez announces his District 7 Holiday Party, December 17th, 6:30 p.m. @ St. Luke's Parish Hall, 4603 Manitou Dr.
- (17th) Come join Councilman Philip Cortez at his 2nd Annual District 4 Holiday social, Wednesday, Dec. 17th @ 6:30 p.m. at the Knight's of Columbus Hall, 5763 Ray Ellison Drive, RSVP: 207-7281 before Dec. 10th
- (17th) The San Antonio Chapter of Americans United for Separation of Church & State presents its' quarterly "General Assembly Meeting" Wednesday, Dec. 17th @ 7 p.m. @ Community Unitarian Univeralist Church, 4818 Beverly Mae E. off Babcock Rd. For more information call: Eric Lane @ 732-6564
- (17th) You are invited to the 12th Latino Breakfast Club meeting of 2008, December 17th, (Wednesday) @ Cha-Cha's Restaurant, 2026 Babcock, www.cha-chas.com - 8 a.m.- Reception, Cost: Free (Breakfast courtesy of Cha-Cha's)
- (19th) Fiddlestiks 1st Annual Christmas Party, & Pictures with Santa, December 19th from 5-8 p.m. 8373 Culebra(22nd) JCC Winter Camp Dec. 22nd-24th, 26th and Dec. 29th-31st, Jan. 2nd. Register now for JCC Winter Camp. Some movie camps include High School Musical, Camp Rock, Ratatouille and more! Register today before space runs out!
- (25th) Ta'am Ha'Ona: Chanukah Party, Thursday, Dec. 25th / 10a.m.-2 p.m.
Celebrate Chanukah with your family and friends at the JCC's Chanukah Party! We'll have activities for children of all ages, pancakes by Chef Saul, fun prizes, plus a movie the whole family will enjoy - it's Shrek!
RSVP's requested in advance!
- (1st Jan) Swearing in Ceremony @ 2 p.m.for Justice of the Peace-Elect, Pct. 2 Steve Walker @ Central Jury Room @ the Bexar County Justice Center with Reception to follow later