L-R: Texas Inaugural Ball San Antonio @ the Grand Hyatt Hotel, Jan. 20th
- (22nd) JCC Winter Camp Dec. 22nd-24th, 26th and Dec. 29th-31st, Jan. 2nd. Register now for JCC Winter Camp. Some movie camps include High School Musical, Camp Rock, Ratatouille and more! Register today before space runs out!
- (25th) Ta'am Ha'Ona: Chanukah Party, Thursday, Dec. 25th / 10a.m.-2 p.m.Celebrate Chanukah with your family and friends at the JCC's Chanukah Party! We'll have activities for children of all ages, pancakes by Chef Saul, fun prizes, plus a movie the whole family will enjoy - it's Shrek!RSVP's requested in advance!
- (25th) The San Antonio Museum of Art will be closed Thursday, December 25th, for Christmas. The Museum will resume our normal hours on Friday, December 26th. (Remember to check out the new, online SAMA Store for your holiday shopping!)
- (1st Jan) Swearing in Ceremony @ 2 p.m.for Justice of the Peace-Elect, Pct. 2 Steve Walker @ Central Jury Room @ the Bexar County Justice Center with Reception to be held Friday, Jan. 9th from 6-8 p.m.@ Magnolia Gardens, 2030 N. Main
- (4th Jan) First Sundays for Families @ SAMA: Contemporary ArtSunday, January 4th, 1 to 5 p.m.Free with Museum admission
- (10th Jan) Los Bexarenos Genealogical Society Annual Awards Dinner, Installation of Officers and Directors, & Celebration of 25th Anniversary, Saturday, January 10th @ 6 p.m. 7 p.m. meal served @ the Fort Sam Houston Golf Club, 1050 Harry Wurzbach Road
- (20 Jan) Texas Inaugural Ball San Antonio @ the Grand Hyatt Hotel, 600 East Market from 6-midnight
- (23rd Jan) SAMA Soiree: Night of the Red Dragon, Friday, January 23rd @ 8 p.m. to midnight, $15/members, $25/non-members in advance, $30/non-members at the door
- (31st Jan) 22nd Annual Asian Festival from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., Saturday, January 31st @ UTSA’s Institute of Texan Cultures, 801 S. Bowie St. (at Durango Blvd.), Admission:$8 – Adults, $4 – Children, Seniors, Military with I.D.Web site: http://www.texancultures.com/