View My Stats

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas message from Rep. Ruth Jones McClendon


State Rep. Ruth Jones McClendon (photo with staffer Margie Reyna @ Holiday Celebration)

I want to take a moment during this Holiday Season to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. I was thrilled to see hundreds of you at our Annual Holiday Celebration where I extended my best wishes personally.

This is the time of year when we all give thanks for the many blessings we have received and we reflect on how grateful we are for our friendships. On behalf of Janis, Marge, Dori, Casandra, Bill and me, please know that we are grateful and thankful for your friendship and continuous support.

Be Blessed This Holiday Season!

State Representative Ruth Jones McClendon

No comments: