View My Stats

Friday, November 10, 2006

Torres-Stahl says "thanks" to her supporters

















144th District Court Judge-Elect Catherine Torres-Stahl
Also posing with Torres-Stahl is Judge Karen Pozza

Dear Friends and Supporters,

I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their support throughout my campaign. I asked the voters for their most sacred - their VOTE - and they responded! Thank you!

I want to thank the party, as well as, Steve for his blogging, the precinct chairs working hard out there, along side so many pollworkers (friends, family and new friends) and my fellow running mates, who were wonderful! What a great experience it has been to run with such quality people!

I also want to remind everyone, that just because this election is over, the next one is just around the corner and we must work hard to build upon our organization and encourage greater participation. Lets take the holidays to recoup and start up again in January to keep working towards a stronger party and presence!

Thank you one and all!

Sincerely,

Catherine Torres-Stahl

Catherine Torres-Stahl Campaignwww.judgestahl.com
(210) 733-5179

No comments: