View My Stats

Monday, November 06, 2006

Catherine Torres-Stahl says "thank you"




Catherine Torres-Stahl (photo)
144th District Court candidate

Dear Friends and Supporters,

This is my last opportunity before Election Day to thank you for believing in me and for believing in this campaign. I could not have made it this far without support from each of you. But our work is not yet done.

Please do everything you can to remind folks to get to the polls on Tuesday. By forwarding this message to all the people in your email lists we can make a strong final push to get our message out and get more individuals to the polls.
Thank you for your generosity, your kind words and your most sacred gift to me, your vote.


Your trust in me is not taken lightly. I have done everything in my power to bring victory to this campaign and, if elected, I pledge to bring dignity, respect and fairness back to the 144th District Court.God Bless,

Judge Catherine Torres-Stahl

*Victory Party Election Night at Barbed Wire, 3709 N. St. Mary's

No comments: