View My Stats

Saturday, November 11, 2006

A message from State Senator Carlos Uresti

















Top Row: State Senator Carlos Uresti with Chris Bell
2nd & 3rd Row: Carlos & wife, Yolanda

By State Senator Carlos Uresti
District 19

To the People of Texas State Senate District 19:

It is an honor to serve as your new state senator. State Senate District 19 spans 55,000 square miles, stretching from San Antonio to El Paso County. The diversity, size, and challenges of this remarkable part of Texas are matched only by its potential. I look forward to working with you to fully develop that potential. I know that, together, we can build a better Texas for all Texans.

I would like to thank those who supported my candidacy throughout my campaign. For those who choose not to vote for me, I hope to win your trust, respect and approval over the coming years.

My goal during the next four years is to bring you an unprecedented level of public service. Contact with my constituents is a pleasure that informs all my work as your elected representative. Please know that the door to my office is always open to you, and my staff stands ready to assist. I hope to hear from you soon.

No comments: