View My Stats

Friday, March 20, 2009

Candidate Reed Williams thanks Energy Industry Supporters


Welcome to the Reed Williams (photo) Campaign -- Energy Industry Supporters

Greetings!
I am overwhelmed by the support I have received from all areas of our community. The support of all three energy political action committees, Valero, NuStar and Tesoro, is especially rewarding after working with these groups for over 33 years.

Individual support by Bill Klesse, CEO of Valero Energy, and Curt Anastasio, CEO of NuStar Energy, is personally encouraging. Like me, many of my individual supporters are retired, but held top leadership roles in the energy industry including Roger Hemminghaus who was CEO of Diamond Shamrock, James F. Smith who was President of Crown Central Petroleum, Jack Stalsby who developed the directory for the industry, and Bob Beadle who provided executive leadership for numerous operations over his 30-year career at Valero and Ultramar Diamond Shamrock.

I want to thank each of these individuals for their guidance and support as I work to win the District 8 seat on the San Antonio City Council.
Please visit the campaign website to learn more...

You Can Help the Campaign

You can help the Campaign by forwarding this information to your friends and colleagues.

No comments: