View My Stats

Saturday, February 19, 2011

SAPOA endorses District 7 Council Candidate Cris Medina

Dear Friend,

I am pleased to report recent events that show our campaign for continued progress in District 7 is gaining momentum.

First, I am proud to announce that we have earned the endorsement of our City's finest, the San Antonio Police Officers Association. I'm extremely honored to earn their support and thank them for their belief in me that I am the best candidate to represent our district.

Also, I am happy to announce that our campaign is growing with the addition of our campaign headquarters. Please join me as we officially open our doors on Saturday, February 26th from Noon to 2 pm. Lunch will be provided.

We will continue our blockwalking efforts this Saturday, February, 19th beginning at 9:30 am (breakfast will be provided). We will meet at our Campaign HQ, located at 5975 Bandera Rd at Loop 410 (near Jim's Restaurant). We also be blockwalking a Sunday shift beginning at 1 pm.

If you would like to request a yard sign, volunteer by blockwalking or phonebanking with us, please call my campaign at (210) 427-3229 or email us at
District7@crismedina.org.


Best Regards,
Cris Medina

No comments: