View My Stats

Monday, February 28, 2011

Mrs. Central Texas Cynthia Hinojosa hosts fundraiser, 3-5


Cynthia Hinojosa (photo)
Mrs. Central Texas

The Texas Pageant is March 13th @ the Lila Cockrell Theatre in San Antonio. Since the pageant is less than two weeks away, my Sponsor Flamingo Entertainment Center is wanting to have a fundraiser for me on Saturday, March 5th @ 5132 SW Military Drive in San Antonio at 7 p.m.

I really need your help to make this fundraiser a success. I'm asking that you have your family & friends come out and support me by attending my fundraiser. Admission is $7. I pray that you are able to come out and have a great time with me and my family. I really need your support. You can still vote online until March 13th @ www.MrsTexasInternational.com.

Cynthia Hinojosa
Mrs. Central Texas 2011

No comments: