View My Stats

Monday, February 07, 2011

District 7 City Council Candidate Elena Guajardo Update


Campaign Update

This was quite a week -- filled with weather extremes. I hope all of you kept safe and warm. The past seven days have been wonderful for me personally. It was a week spent attending neighborhood meetings and block walking.

Saturday was a beautiful day to block walk. I'm breaking in a new pair of walking shoes since District 7 is very large.

As I tour our neighborhoods, Ive been connecting with constituents and I am listening.

Sometimes the people I speak with tell me about what needs to be done for our neighborhoods. Other times they comment about projects that are started yet remain unfinished.

I am listening and I will work to make your voices heard. I will make sure you get a fair shake from city government.

We have large signs and since it was too cold to block walk, we installed them at businesses and properties that gave their permission.

Thank to you to everyone for all the positive comments and the donations that keep coming into the campaign. I appreciate the emails and calls asking for yard signs.

Let me know if you'd like to put out a yard sign, make a donation, join our block walking team, talk to your neighbors, or host an event at your home. Call us at 210-425-6518

Have a blessed week!

Elena Guajardo
District 7 City Council Candidate

No comments: