View My Stats

Monday, February 07, 2011

Chris Forbrich to announce candidacy for City Council, 2-15


(Chris Forbrich & supporter photo) I will be officially announcing my Candidacy for the City Council, District 1 seat and I want you to come and celebrate with me.

When: February 15th @ 5:30 p.m. @ Gonzaba's Mexican Restaurant, 6700 San Pedro Ave. Hosted by: Chris & Debbie Gonzaba & Bill Drain

Please join me as I talk about my plans for District 1, my experience and my passion for making a New Day for District 1!

Yard Signs
Yard Signs are now available at our Campaign office or online! Please reply to this email with your address and we will get one delivered to your home or business. We also have bumper stickers & buttons available for supporters!

Thank you again and always for your support for a New Day for District 1!

More information on a New Day for District 1 is available at www.chrisforbrich.com or by calling our Campaign Headquarters at (210)584-0400.

Chris Forbrich
District 1 Council Candidate

No comments: