View My Stats

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Patrick McCurdy to announce for Mayor of SA


Dear Friend,

Greetings! I have been called by God to run for the position of Mayor of San Antonio. I am humbled by this call and want to do everything I can to honor the experience as an opportunity to glorify God.

My guide is the Word of God. My strength and direction will come through prayer. These are the values by which I live my life. Together, let’s glorify God in San Antonio!

You are cordially invited to attend a fundraiser dinner:

Date & Time: Thursday, January 25, 6:30 p.m.

Where: Joseph’s Storehouse Restaurant and Bakery
3420 N. St. Mary’s.

Music will be provided and we will enjoy a fun time together!

Please contact Ms. Jean Yates at 674-5400 today! Space is limited, so you will want to be sure to RSVP for this very important event before January 22!

God bless you! We look forward to hearing from you today!!!!
Patrick J. McCurdy

No comments: