L-R: KTSA 550 Talk Show Hosts Kevin Wall & Jack Riccardi
- December 4th-Mission to Mission Charity Bike Tour. For more info: call 271-7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- December 4th-San Antonio Star Gala, "Una Noche con las Estrellas" presented by Brandi Lopez & Latin Fusion, from 6p.m. -11:30 p.m. @ the Wonderland of the Americas Mall, 4522 Fredericksburg Road.
- December 5th-You are cordially invited to a Birthday Merienda celebrating the fall birthdays of the three co-incorporators of the Henry B. Gonzalez Foundation for Inspiring Public Service from 3 to 5 p.m. at La Fonda on Main, 2415 Main Avenue, Dr. Lucille Lopez Santos, 85, Joyce Coulon Peters, 80,
Gail Joyce Beagle, 75.
- December 7th- District 7 (Councilman Justin Rodriguez) Holiday Party @ 6 p.m.@ St. Luke's Parish Hall. (4603 Manitou Dr. @ Callaghan)
- December 7th-Girls Inc. of San Antonio Hosts President/CEO Meet & Greet from 5:30 p.m.-7 p.m., 1209 South Saint Mary's. Free Event, No RSVP required.
- December 7th-Fundraiser for SAISD Board Member Olga Hernandez, @ Mary Lou's Restaurant on McCullough from 5-7 p.m.
- December 8th-The San Antonio Independent School District & Fox Tech High School cordially invites you to the dedication ceremony of the Judge Andy Mireles Law Magnet Center, 637 N. Main Ave. Wednesday, December 8th @ 5:30 p.m.
- December 8th-Small, Minority, Women, & Veteran's Business Owners (SMWVBO) Conference from 7 a.m.-4 p.m. @ Freeman Coliseum on E. Commerce near the AT&T Center.
- December 8th-You are cordially invited to a "Retire The Debt" Fundraiser for Judge-Elect Genie Wright, December 8th from 5:30 -7 p.m. @ Cadillac Bar, 212 S. Flores. Call 414-7120
- December 9th: The San Antonio Professional Fire Fighter's Association
cordially invites you to meet City Council District 1 Candidate Ralph Medina
@ Luke Restaurant 125 E Houston St. from 5:30 -7 p.m. RSVP - 210 355- 8207.
- December 10th-Bexar County Adult Probation Officers Association & the San Antonio AFL-CIO invite you to a "Christmas Party" from 7-midnight @ Pueblo Hall, 3315 Northwestern.
- December 10th-Senator Carlos Uresti will host his 14th Annual District Christmas Party and Toy Drive at VFW Post 9186, 650 VFW Blvd. in San Antonio, from 6 to 11 p.m.
- December 12th-Support Your Local Sheriff, (Amadeo Ortiz) Christmas Concert, @6:30 p.m., @ St. Luke Catholic Church, 4602 Manitou.
- December 14th-An Appreciation Reception for Congressman Ciro Rodriguez, @ 7 p.m. @ the Marriott Plaza, Hidalgo Ballroom, 555 S. Alamo. RSVP: Evan Hicks @ 928-2476.
- December 14th-KTSA 550 Talk Show Host Jack Riccardi hosts his 12th Annual "Wrappin with Jack" @Northside Ford on San Pedro from 7-9 p.m.
- December 17th-Fundraiser for Council candidate Leticia Cantu @ COCO XO from 7-10 p.m.