View My Stats

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Thank you note from Judge Monica Guerrero

















Judge Monica Guerrero
County Court #7

I would like to send a giant thank you to all the people who took the time to cast their vote, to drop a line and that volunteered on my campaign.

I am so happy that the voters in Bexar County are confident in my abilities and made the right choice to ensure that victims of domestic violence are adequately protected.

The bottom line is that I will work hard to ensure the safety of families and children as I have the past four years. I am extremely grateful to all the unsung heroes in the Democratic clubs who spent countless hours sending out literature and making phone calls on my behalf.

My win would not be possible without everyone's collaborative effort.

I look forward to serving the citizens of Bexar County for four more years and I thank you for your trust in me.

Sincerely,

Monica Guerrero
Judge, Bexar County Court #7

No comments: