View My Stats

Monday, November 27, 2006

BCDPNews to pay tribute to Frank Madla

Frank Madla (photo by La Prensa)
Former State Senator District 19

It has been suggested by JoAnn Ramon, former campaign manager for former State Senator Frank Madla, that BCDPNews pay tribute to the Southside Icon whose untimely death and the death of his mother-in-law and only grand child during the Thanksgiving Holidays, caught us all by surprise.

Like many of you, I too knew Frank Madla from my days teaching on the Southside. I remember him to be a man of honor and integrity and one who was always there when we needed him. He will be sorely missed.

That having been said, we are asking that if you would like to be a part of the tribute, to send us your thoughts or reflections on your remembrances of Frank Madla; the neighbor, the politican and the family man.

Email your thoughts and memories to me at misterbalconesheights@yahoo.com.

No comments: