View My Stats

Friday, November 10, 2006

Judge Canales credits God for his re-election
















County Court Judge Paul Canales
Also in the photos is the Judge's wife, Rhonda

Dear Friends & supporters:

Thank you for your support in spite of the fact on the Sunday before election day, my opponent ran a full page ad vilifying me and demanding that the public fire me as judge. I thank you for standing by me.

Despite it all, the Good Lord smiled upon me and my family, he brought my friends, acquaintances, all the people who have touched my life or whose life I have touched out and encouraged them to vote.

God is good , He is Great and He has a plan. I don't claim to know what His plan for me is. but at least, on Tuesday, November 7, He gave me a small glimpse. I think He wants me to continue on as a judge for 4 more years and I intend to oblige him.

Thank you all for all your prayers and support
Paul Canales

No comments: