View My Stats

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Gloria Saldana says thanks to her supporters

















Judge-Elect Gloria Saldana

To each of you who voted for me and gave me your support in this campaign, I offer you my heartfelt thanks.

I am aware of your many efforts undertaken to help me in achieving this victory, such as spreading the word personally, through the internet, in correspondence, through your financial contributions, the displaying of my campaign signs, and your votes.

I find it difficult to put into the words the gratitude I feel for your friendship, loyalty, and investment of time and energy. For those of you who included this undertaking in your prayers, I am especially grateful. Many feel (like me) that while my late mother, Amparo Ramirez, is not here physically, she played a large role in the success of this campaign.

She was my best friend and my biggest fan. In many ways, she blazed the trail, and I know that much of the loyalty I have enjoyed has been the direct result of her civic involvement, her example, and the friendships she cultivated.

The future is very exciting, and I sincerely acknowledge and thank you for all you have done to help me. I will continue to work hard and try to be the judge that deserves your confidence.

Gloria Saldana

Judge-elect, 224th Judicial District Court of Bexar County

No comments: