View My Stats

Friday, November 10, 2006

Message from Judge-Elect Larry Noll, of the 408th


















Larry Noll & wife, Patsy and Noll & Judge Barbara Hanson Nellermoe at Diaz Y Seis

It's Victory thanks to you!

Your efforts and talents, hard work, dedication, e-mails, prayers, generous contributions, phone calls, referrals, letters of support and encouragement all combined into an awesome grass roots political campaign. Beyond a doubt, this was a county wide effort that spanned generations of friends.

To our oldest friends – you are the BEST! The most tenacious. You have stood with me through a lifetime of adventures - Patsy and I love you. To our newer (and sometimes younger) friends – Patsy and I are heartened by your embracing friendship and bolstered by your generosity and spirit.

I am inspired by the trust you have all placed in me, and I look forward to serving you on the 408th District Court.

Congratulations to the other newly elected and re-elected officials - together we will all continue to make a difference for our community.

Sincerely,
Larry Noll, Judge-elect
408th District Court

No comments: