View My Stats

Monday, November 13, 2006

Barbie says "thank you voters"



















Top Row: Barbie Scharf-Zeldes
2nd Row: Barbie & son, Justin at Diez Y Seis
3rd Row: Barbie & State Rep. Jose Menendez & JoAnn Ramon

Thank You!

Dear Friends and Supporters,

Thank you for all of your support throughout the past year. Without you, we would have never come so far. With your help, I reached voters and educated Bexar County about Probate Court like never before.

Thank you to those who contributed money and to those who contributed time.

We may have lost this one battle but there is a war yet to be one and I have not given up. I’ll be back and when that time comes, I hope you’ll be there by my side.

Also, we could use your assistance with collecting our campaign signs. We ask those of you who helped to put signs up to please help us take them back down. You can either drop them off at my office or we can pick them up from you.

If you see a sign that is still standing, please contact us with the location and we will take it down as soon as possible.

Warmest Regards,

E-Mail: campaign@voteforbarbie.com
www.voteforbarbie.com

No comments: