View My Stats

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Judge Nellermoe says "Thank You," to voters















Judge Barbara Hanson Nellermoe

To all members of our Democratic Family, and to all of our larger Family of Bexar County voters, I thank you with all my heart for the trust and confidence you have place in me to continue as Judge of the 45th District Court.

Thank you, Carla and your team, and the several coordinated campaign committees, clubs, and PACs who worked so hard to stay focused on the mission. Steve's blog is a fantastic tool!

I also want to give a big abraso to the many poll workers who passed out literature, to the volunteers to dressed their yards and polling sites, to the many, many talented and caring people all over the city who helped all the candidates get their messages out to the voters.

Thank you all!
Judge Barbara Hanson Nellermoe

No comments: