View My Stats

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Thank You from Joaquin Castro on his congressional victory

Thank you for your help on the Campaign during the Primary!

I'm happy to share last night's victory with you, and I look forward to our work ahead.

As we turn our focus toward the General Election, I will continue to emphasize the need for our community to build out an Infrastructure of Opportunity so folks can achieve their American Dreams.
  
Thank you again for your support! Without you, we would't have had a victory to celebrate.

I look forward to visiting with you at upcoming neighborhood association meetings and community events, and I hope I can continue to count on your support in the coming months as we work towards victory in November.

Sincerely,

Joaquin Castro
Joaquin Castro

No comments: