View My Stats

Friday, May 04, 2012

Stephani Urbina Jones wishes all a happy Cinco de Mayo

Hola Mis Amigos and Happy almost Cinco De Mayo weekend! I hope today finds you well and celebrating something in your life! I want to thank each one of you for playing a role and fueling me with your kind words and support! I especially want to thank Texas Red Dirt Radio, Arriba! Salsa,  the cast and crew of "Courage" , Dream River Films , "Troubadour Texas" , CASA and Texas LULAC  for believeing in me. Not only did I fall in love with the people along the way but I have stepped into a new world of opportunities.
In 2011 I went from writing, recording and performing songs to  concert promotion, sponsorships, blogging, public speaking, tv , film and becoming a spokeperson for organizations I am passionate about. Now the team that is gathering around me is taking all those seeds and watering them while I  thank  God and pray for more sunshine and grace. Add a dose of luck and  we are gettin ready to ROCK ya'll!!!Keep up with me and  the happenings here on facebook http://www.facebook.com/StephanieUrbinaJones?ref=ts
 To help celebrate Cinco de Mayo  be sure and tune into "Troubadour Texas"across the country this weekend. I just heard from the producers  that Florin Sanchez and I will be performing "Besame Mucho" one of my grandparents all time favorite Spanish songs on National TV this weekend. Check the listing and TUNE IN! http://troubadourtx.com/placesweair/
If you missed the show I was featured on, you can still check out Episode 10/ fast forward to Minute 30 and see how I went from songs to concerts to film and TV http://troubadourtx.com/playlist/1049212142001/
Have a GREAT weekend! I hope to see you sooner than later down the road!!! 
Vaya Con Dios, 
Stephanie Urbina Jones

No comments: