View My Stats

Thursday, May 10, 2012

A message from Judicial Candidate Carmen Samaniego

Help us Get Out The Vote!

Dear Friends and Colleagues, I am having a great time out on the campaign trail and it is hard to believe that Early Voting for the Democratic Primary is only days away!
I am working hard to talk to voters, but I need your help to be successful on Election Day!

Help me continue to build the momentum we need to win
!

  • Vote Early! Early voting starts next Monday, May 14. Get your vote in and then...
  • Spread the word about my campaign. Talk to your friends, neighbors, colleagues and friends. We need your networks - tell them about our campaign for the 4th Court and make sure they vote.
  • Blockwalk or phone bank for the campaign! We need your volunteer efforts to get our message to the 1.4 million registered voters in the district.
  • Donate to the campaign! Down ballot races don't get headlines, so every vote and every penny is that much more important. Your generous contribution will help fund our field program and get our message out to voters all across the district.
Thank you so much for all of your support - let's finish strong!

No comments: