View My Stats

Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Message from Ciro Rodriguez for Congressman, District 23

Dear Friend,

I am fighting for working families, and part of that fight is protecting Social
Security. This program is an American success story, and we must protect
that legacy.

Social Security funds belong to the people who have worked hard all their
lives and contributed to the program – it is not a Ponzi scheme, and it should
not be used as a payday for the wolves of Wall Street.
  
Dismantling Social Security would immediately cause more than half of
women over the age of 65, and half of elderly Latino homes to drop below
 the poverty line.

I believe that we are better than that. I believe that we need a voice in
Congress that will stand up for Social Security. That is why I am running
to represent you in Congress, and why I am asking for your support in this
month’s Democratic Primary.

Mil Gracias,


246 W. Harding Blvd. San Antonio, TX 78221
 

No comments: