View My Stats

Monday, October 10, 2011

Dist. 1 Councilman Diego Bernal's Birthday Party, Oct. 19th



Diego Bernal (photo)
District 1 Councilman

My birthday is coming up on October 19th. I thought I'd invite friends, new and old, to celebrate with me and support the campaign. Please drop in, say hello, enjoy the music, and relax.

If you are unable to attend, please consider either making a donation to the campaign online via the PayPal link to the right or sending a contribution via mail to the address also to the right.

Music provided by the sweet guitar stylings of Border Palace and SA's one and only JJ Lopez.

Special remarks by
State Rep. Joaquin Castro.
No cover, all ages welcome. I hope to see you there.

Diego Bernal's Super-Relaxed Birthday and Fundraiser
Location: Luna Fine Music Club
Address: 6740 San Pedro
Time: 8-11 p.m.

"We Are 1"
Sincerely,
Diego Bernal

No comments: