View My Stats

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Cibrian to blockwalk every weekend til election day


Diane Cibrian (photo)
District 8 Council candidate

Dear Friends,

I'm running to lower property taxes for the people of San Antonio. Thus far, my message has been well received in District 8.

Election day is only 53 days away, so the time to help is now! Last weekend my team had 18 blockwalkers and we contacted every voter in 2 key precincts. But I still need your help to get my message out to voters!

Please join me this and every weekend for blockwalking:

Saturdays at 10 a.m.,
Saturdays at 2 p.m., &
Sundays at 1 p.m.

We will be meeting at my home. I sincerely hope you will be able to join me this weekend. Please call Marina at 512-573-3339 for directions to my home.

I am grateful for your friendship and support.

Many thanks,
Diane Cibrian
355-4593
www.dianecibrian.com

Other ways to help:
If you can't volunteer your time, I will truly appreciate it if I can count on you on a financial contribution to help pay for my campaign printing and mailing expenses. You can make a contribution with your credit card on my website
www.dianecibrian.com

No comments: