View My Stats

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Justin Rodriguez to blockwalk Dist. 7 on Saturday



Dear Supporters,

My campaign efforts are increasing and I want your help to solidify my lead. Please join me this Saturday, February 17 at 10 a.m. to blockwalk.


We will meet at my home, which is located at 332 Meridith Drive, (near Jefferson High School). Please call me at my home if you have any questions: 210-731-8688.

Campaign News:

On Monday, February 12, 2007, about 20 of my supporters and I went down to the office of the City Clerk and I filed the paperwork to become an official candidate.

Blockwalking is going well, responses are positive so far. We blockwalked Saturday morning, afternoon, and Sunday after church. But the race has just begun and I need all the help that I can get to maintain the momentum.

I look forward to seeing you this weekend.

With best regards,

Justin Rodriguez
SA Council District 7 candidate

No comments: