View My Stats

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

District 8 Council candidate Jacob Dell invites you...





Jacob & Rachel Dell (photo)

Rachel and I would like to invite you to be our guest at the Campaign Kick-Off Party this Saturday, February 17th. We look forward to you joining us for fun and food, with games for the kids.

The weather should be sunny and warm, so be sure to bring the whole family. The excitement begins at 11 a.m. Click here for a map and driving directions to 6518 Chasethorn Drive

My agenda focuses on issues of importance to all San Antonians, from increased police / fire protection and the need for new roads to improving access to neighborhood parks and continuing to grow our economy.

Now, I need your help to ensure this agenda becomes a reality.
Sincere as always I am,


Jacob Dell

No comments: