View My Stats

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

A few "Joyce" Words from NW Democrats Chair


A Few ‘Joyce’ Words
by Joyce Dorrycott

The 2007 Super Bowl event was our best ever. Whether you are looking at our party socially or economically – it was a great success. Those of you who missed it lost an opportunity to share great fun, food and fellowship. Our people worked very hard, our sponsors were generous and our auction sales were very successful.

The Herr home was a perfect site for this event. It was as if Roger had designed the home just for us. In fact, Roger and Tessa, you may see us again. Thanks ever so much for your hospitality

And, how do you say “thank you” to the many people who gave so much of themselves to make this event such a tremendous success. I hope I don’t forget anyone as I try to mention some of those who contributed so much.

Here goes (alphabetically!!) – Tommy Adkisson, Mario Bravo, Kathy Day, Gloria Diaz, Anna Dorrycott, Don Green, Jackie, Maddie, Roger & Tessa Herr, Jacob Middleton, Barbara Moschner, Esmeralda Rodriguez, Ruth Stewart, & Sue Wilson. If I missed anyone, please remind me. I am still mentally and physically tired.

Now, once we receive a few pledged amounts to add to that already received, we will put it in the bank and move on to our next endeavor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where is Carla Vela???????????