View My Stats

Wednesday, December 02, 2015

Recent photos of Walker Report Editor & JP2 candidate Walker


After a 3 & 1/2 hour surgery (November 6th) on a herniated disc wrapped around my spine, and spending 3 days in the hospital plus 10 days of rehab at same hospital, (Methodist downtown) I am on the mend. Learning how to do simple tasks as bath myself, shave and walk with a walker and wear a brace, I move forward. Apparently according to the doctor (neurosurgeon Roberto Aranibar) I am healing faster than expected.

Besides losing 20 pounds as well, (yeah) I will continue to exercise and eventually return to normal like attending events and taking photos.of fellow candidates for political office. I am still running for Justice of the Peace Pct. 2 and hope to file before the December 14th deadline.

Thanks to supporters and friends for the prayers expressed on Facebook and emails during my ordeal along with the numerous phone calls and visits. And above all,Thank You Jesus!

When you see the camera flash, know it is me.

Walker Report Editor
Justice of the Peace 2 candidate
Steve Walker

No comments: