View My Stats

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Elect Judge Sid Harle for Texas Court of Criminal Appeals, Pl. 5

Merry Christmas!

I hope you are enjoying a wonderful Holiday Season. 

I'm running for the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals, Place 5, and humbly ask for your consideration. As a strong conservative, devout Christian, and experienced jurist, I would be honored to have your support.

For almost 30 years I have presided as a Republican District Court Judge in Bexar County. I've dealt with more violent criminal and death penalty cases than all of my opponents - combined. Indeed, several have had no criminal or death penalty experience whatsoever.

That's important because this race is for the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals - the court of last resort, which deals only with criminal cases involving a person's life, liberty and severity of punishment. It's very different from the Texas Supreme Court, which deals with money and property issues primarily.

Help me to ensure conservative values are represented on the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals. Choose the person who has a deep working knowledge of the criminal appeals process, particularly regarding death penalty cases. Choose me, Sid Harle.

I'm looking forward to earning your endorsement by speaking with you or your organization, filling out a questionnaire, or putting you in touch with folks who know me so that you know firsthand I am the most experienced, best qualified, conservative candidate to serve Texas.

Thank You,
Sid Harle

No comments: