View My Stats

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Comm.Tommy Calvert named"Man of the Year" by SA Observer

Talk about a positive lift on hump day. Today, I learned I was named "Man of the Year" by the San Antonio Observer Newspaper. I'm very honored and want to thank them for the award.

As the year closes, I've been looking back at all that I, the Commissioners Court, and our community have accomplished together and I feel proud that I made every day this year matter and will do even more in 2016.

I ...want to thank God, my parents, my family, my pastor, my county staff, and campaign staff, supporters, and friends for helping me live my calling to serve others.

I don't work for recognition but it certainly is nice to get feedback to "keep up the good work."

See you all soon!

Tommy Calvert
Pct. 4 Commissioner

No comments: