View My Stats

Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Message from Paul Sadler, Democratic Senate nominee

The results are in, and I am pleased to accept the Democratic nomination for the United State Senate.

While I look forward to the future as your Democratic candidate, I want to take the time to recognize those who have supported me this far. Thank you for standing by me and supporting my efforts to bring credibility and honest governance back to Washington. I would not have made it through this extended primary season without your continued encouragement.

We have a long road ahead, but my campaign is energized and ready to continue working toward the general election. We are primed to take on the Republican extremism that has overshadowed this election and hijacked our state.

Your support has carried me this far, and I look forward to working with you and achieving victory this November.

Sincerely,
Paul Sadler 

No comments: