View My Stats

Monday, August 06, 2012

Thank You Note from former St. Rep. Candidate Tina Torres

"The best thing you can do is the right thing; the next best thing you can do is the wrong thing; the worst thing you can do is nothing."  --Theodore Roosevelt   

THANK YOU to everyone who made our campaign such a phenomenal experience.
We came up short, but I will continue to work for children and families as I've worked in both my professional and personal life for the last 16 years.

Losing is always hard, and I know it will take time to heal.  However, we must all remember that our cause was worthy, and that we did make a difference.

I can't say thank you enough for everything that you, my family, friends, and supporters have done for me in the last ten months...from contributing your money to contributing your time and advice to the campaign.

This campaign was one of the hardest yet most rewarding experiences of my life.  I am more inspired than ever to stay involved and fight for the values that we all share, and I hope that you feel the same.

Again, THANK YOU.
Tinas signature
Tina Torres Campaign, P.O. Box 996, Helotes, TX 78023, www.votetinatorres.com

No comments: