View My Stats

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Congressman Quico Canseco to speak @ RNC, 8-29


I will be sending a very clear message. We owe our children a better future. As Ronald Reagan said, "Government isn't broken because it doesn't tax enough, it is broken because it spends too much." I look forward to standing with Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan as we fight to bring common sense solutions back to America to save our nation from economic collapse.


Be sure to tune in at 3:15 p.m. EST/ 1 p.m. CST today right here or on C-SPAN.
We Can't Do This Without Your Help!

Our team is working hard to spread the word about our plan for a better future, but we need your help. By "liking" my campaign on Facebook and following me on Twitter, we further our cause to change the direction in Washington.

Join our team today!

With Great Respect,
Francisco Canseco

No comments: