View My Stats

Friday, February 24, 2012

Jimmy Parks funeral service @Community Bible Church, 2-25


L-R: KTSA "Gang of Four" host Jack Riccardi, Jimmy Parks, (deceased) Carlos Guerra (deceased) & Walker Report Publisher/Editor Steve Walker in 2008

The funeral service will be held Saturday at 11 a.m. @ Community Bible Church, 2477 N. Loop 1604 East.

Editor's Note: Two days before passing, I spoke to Jimmy Parks. I was teasing him for switching from Democrat to Republican. I asked him how he felt being a Republican. He answered, "I still feel fair." We reminsiced about appearing on the "Gang of Four" on KTSA talk show host Jack Riccardi's show in 2008. I appeared with him twice back then. We will miss a great man and attorney who defended the little people as well as the controversial people.

No comments: