View My Stats

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving from Coucilman Cris Medina, 11-24


Dear Friend,

This Thanksgiving, I am grateful for so many things. As we take time this week to reflect on what we are most thankful for, I would like to send a special thank you for allowing me the opportunity to represent you and your family at City Hall. I consider it a true privilege to advocate for the promise of a stronger and more vibrant community for all of us to enjoy.

On behalf of my wife Jackie and our boys, CJ and Joaquin, we hope you and your family enjoy a safe and blessed Thanksgiving and holiday season.

"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them."
-John F. Kennedy

Warmest regards,

Cris Medina
City of San Antonio
City Councilmember, District 7

No comments: