View My Stats

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Open letter to voters of Senate District 19 from Sen. Uresti

L-R: State Senator Carlos Uresti & fiance

To the voters of Senate District 19:

I want to congratulate everyone who took time from their busy schedule to participate in Tuesday's historic election and offer a personal note of thanks to those who supported my bid for a second term in the Texas Senate.

I consider each ballot cast for me as an acknowledgment of a job well done and a vote of confidence in my future efforts for the people of Senate District 19. Your trust and support are greatly appreciated, and I will continue to work as hard as I can to maintain them.

Our state and our nation continue to face many challenges, but I am an optimist who believes that they can be readily met and overcome. Representing you in this effort is an honor and a privilege that I will never take for granted or ever forget.

Thanks again, and God bless Texas.

No comments: