View My Stats

Thursday, November 04, 2010

An Open letter from judicial nominee Aida Rojas to constituents


Aida Rojas (photo)

I wanted to personally thank you for all your support during my Judicial Campaign. Although, I was not elected, I still have much to contribute to my community. I am blessed to call you a friend.

Now that the election is over, it is back to business as usual for me.

I wanted to remind you that I have been an attorney here in Bexar County for over 8 years and practice family and criminal law.

If you are in need of an attorney for divorce, custody, child support, termination, adoptions, modifications or criminal law, please contact my office for a FREE consultation.

For additional information, please go to www.aidarojaslaw.com

Sincerely,

Aida R. Rojas

No comments: