Updated Local Calendar for the current month of July
L-R: Republican Business Women spekaer DA Susan Reed, July 17th
- July 12th-End the Siege of Gaza! Eyewitness Accounts from the Gaza Flotilla! from 7-9 p.m.@ Dominion Country Club, 1 Dominion Drive.
- July 13th-Alamo Pachyderm Club Meeting, 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. at The Palm Restaurant, 233 East Houston Street. Guest speaker: Curt Nelson, County Chairman on the State of the Republican Party. For further information and reservations no later than Monday at Noon, contact: Larry Loveall at 210-492-1294 or email@example.com
- July 14th-Please join Melissa Martinez-Carrasco in pursuit of Judge in JP Court, Precinct 2, Place 2 @ Mic It For the Gavel Fundraiser from 5:30 p.m.-9 p.m. @ Cadillac Bar & Restaurant, 212 S. Flores. (Across the Courthouse) Pre-Sale Tickets: $20/Individual or $30/Couple.
- July 14th-Alamo City Democrats Meeting from 7-8 p.m. @ SEIU Offices, 1017 N. Main Ste 100.
- July 15th-Protecting the Alamo City" featuring Chief of Police William McManus @ 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. @ the Marriott Rivercenter Hotel, 115 Bowie St. Tickets $55 per person.
- July 15th-Play it cool in July with Judge Lisa Jarrett, from 5-8 p.m. @ Hermann & Sons Ballroom @ 525 S. St. Mary's Street. www.LisaJarrett436@aol.com
- July 17th-Summer Spectacular 2010, 8627 Terra Dale- 2009 Parade of Homes Winner, Hosted by Republican Business Women of Bexar County, 6:30 p.m. as we come together for our local Republican Candidates.
- July 17th-Republican Business Women of Bexar County 6:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. at 8627 Terra Dale. Guest Speakers: DA Susan Reed, & Councilman Reed Williams. Contact for reservations no later than Wednesday, July 14: Linda at 210-408-9233 or reservations@BexarRBW.com
- July 19th-Stonewall Democrats of San Antonio (SDSA) General Membership Meeting from 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. @ Luby's, 911 North Main Ave.
- July 31st-Lamar Smith for Congress District 21 Annual Barbecue, 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. at home of AnaPaula & Mark Watson. Contact: Kyle Jackson or Susan Lilly at 866-789-9223 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Post a Comment