View My Stats

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Sarwat Husain to speak @ Dinorah Diaz fundraiser, 7-10

Join us as we welcome our guest speaker Sarwat Husain, Founding Member of American Muslim Caucus from 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, @ Naara, 9329 Wurzbach. (behind Pasha) An advocate for equality and justice for all, come hear her journey as she shares with you her story.

I have been enlightened by some amazing people along my life's journey. Those who have shaped my life, my parents, family, friends, and people that I have met in my travels. Because of these experiences, I have chosen to continue my service to the community as your next judge of the 187th Judicial District Court.

As Judge, I will serve this community fairly and justly for all, embracing our diversity and restoring integrity to the bench.

Thank you for your support,
Dinorah Diaz

No comments: