View My Stats

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Kick-off campaign for re-election of Judge Laura Salinas, 7-29

Dear Family, Friends and Supporters,

I would like to take a moment of your time to invite you to join me on July 29th @ Mary Lou's Cafe in Olmos Park from 5:30-7:30 p.m. to help me kickoff my 2010 Re-election Campaign. As we learned in 2006, every vote counts and it was your support that helped me win the bench in County Court at Law No. 9. Every election is important but your support this year is especially crucial for my re-election.

I want you to know that I am keenly aware of how critical your support is for my continued success. Therefore, please invite your family, friends and any other supporters to join us as we continue on the road to victory November 2nd.

I look forward to seeing you July 29th at Mary Lou's Café!

Warmest regards,

Judge Laura Salinas

No comments: