L-R: Republican Business Women speaker DA Susan Reed, July 17th
- July 17th-Republican Business Women of Bexar County 6:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. at 8627 Terra Dale. Guest Speakers: DA Susan Reed, & Councilman Reed Williams. Contact for reservations no later than Wednesday, July 14: Linda at 210-408-9233 or reservations@BexarRBW.com
- July 19th-Stonewall Democrats of San Antonio (SDSA) General Membership Meeting from 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. @ Luby's, 911 North Main Ave.
- July 20th-The San Antonio Chapter of Americans Unitd for Separation of Church & State present "The SBOE and the 'Whitewashing' of Texas History" with Fred Williams @ 7 p.m. @ Community Unitarian Universalist Church, 4818 Beverly Mae E. For more info call 732-6564 - 210-732-5859 fax. www.americansunitedsa.org.
- July 22nd-The San Antonio Association of Hispanic Journalists 12th Annual Scholarship & Awards Gala will honor Martha Tijerina with the 2010 Henry Guerra Lifetime Achievement Award for Excellence in Journalism & Rosie Castro with its 2010 Community Service Award @ 6 p.m.@ the Grand Hyatt, 600 East Market St. Contact: Elaine Ayala, (210) 250-3402.
- July 23rd-Red Party, "Red Angels" theme benefitting San Antonio AIDS Foundation, 10 p.m., July 23rd @ Budda Rok, 18360 Blanco Road sponsored by the Bexar County Young Democats. For more info: 495-2765. $5 @ the door.
- July 31st-Lamar Smith for Congress District 21 Annual Barbecue, 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. at home of AnaPaula & Mark Watson. Contact: Kyle Jackson or Susan Lilly at 866-789-9223 or email@example.com
Post a Comment