View My Stats

Saturday, February 06, 2010

4th Ct. Chief Justice Alma Lopez endorses Lawrence Morales


Retired Fourth Court of Appeals Chief Justice Alma Lopez (photo) 285th District Court endorses judicial candidate Lawrence Morales in the Democratic Primary, March 2nd.

Justice Lopez says in part, " I am proud to announce my endorsement of Lawrence Morales for the 285th District Court. When it comes to experience and qualifications, Lawrence is the right person for this bench. I have know Lawrence for many years through the practice of law and when he was first appinted to serve as Municpial Judge for the City of Leon Valley. I can confrim that Lawrence is a man of utmost integrity and professionalism."

Chief Justice (Ret.) Judge Alma L. Lopez, Fourth Court of Appeals for the State of Texas

No comments: