View My Stats

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Senator John Kerry says he is NOT running for Prez


Senator John Kerry extends his hand to shake hands with Balcones Heights Councilman Steve Walker during the 2004 Presidential Election in Houston. (photo)

Senator John Kerry is not running for President. In a statement on his website it read in part:

"The people of Massachusetts have given me an incredible privilege to serve in the Senate, to represent the birthplace of freedom, the cradle of liberty, and a state where in Faneuil Hall patriotic dissenters stood on principle.

"I want to continue representing Massachusetts, and that's why I am running for re-election so I can use my voice all day every day to end this war and galvanize grassroots action to force Washington and our Democratic Party to live up to its responsibility."

No comments: