View My Stats

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A message from Constable Pct. 3 candidate Hunter Altgelt




Hunter Altgelt (photo)
Constable Pct. 3 candidate

Dear friends, family and supporters,

First let me thank you for all you have done over the past year to support me in my pursuit of the office of Constable, Pct. 3, Bexar County.

Voting

The election is quickly approaching, with:
- early voting beginning on Tuesday, February 19th through Friday, February 29th and
- regular primary voting on Tuesday, March 4th

My web site,
http://www.voteforhunteraltgelt.com/, has the early voting locations link on the front page, which takes you to a 2 page document detailing the locations of early voting, the dates and the times.

How can you help?
I need volunteers for the following activities - you can e-mail me or call me (745-1155) to let me know what you are able to assist with:

1) Join me in block walking (handing out materials to known Republican households) on Saturdays and Sundays over the next 3 weekends; I can get you a list and a neighborhood if you cannot make it on those weekends, but can make it during the week.


2) Call campaign - Make phone calls to known Republican voters asking for their support

3) Work early voting sites by putting up signs on Monday evening, February 18 - volunteers will meet at our home and will be given the location to go set up. I ask that those who set these up also drive by to monitor them during the early voting period.

4) Work early voting sites by volunteer to meet voters and provide informational fliers at peak times, such as 8 a.m. to 9 a.m., 11 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and 4p.m. to 7p.m. (or 8 p.m. as appropriate). See my web site for specific times each day.

5) Most importantly, volunteers needed to work the polls on Election Day, March 4th - again during peak hours of early morning, lunch hours, and late afternoon/early evening. We can attempt to assign you to a polling place near your work or home to make it convenient. We will have a 7 p.m. campaign party that night at Sonia's Mexican Restaurant on Nacogdoches.

Note: The reference to "known Republicans" made above makes a huge difference as these vote in the primary and welcome block walkers. (so please don't be intimidated by this) It is a positive experience.

You are able to give me something very valuable, your time, when you volunteer. In return, I believe you are also helping to build our better future!

Thanks,
Hunter S Altgelt

www.voteforhunteraltgelt.com
hunteraltgelt@sbcglobal.net
(210) 287-0171 mobile
Vote Hunter for Constable Campaign, Bexar County Pct. 3, Jim Hood, Treasurer
Dedicated to our better future

No comments: