View My Stats

Friday, August 05, 2016

Support Dem. candidate Javier Salazar for Bexar County Sheriff

Sheriff candidate Javier Salazar & wife, Sarah
As a 23-year law enforcement officer, I have dedicated my career to keeping criminals off the streets and keeping our community safe.

The Sheriff is the conservator of the peace and is entrusted with maintaining public safety and order. I am committed to protecting the citizens of Bexar County, and I need your help to do so.

I am asking you to please consider lending your support in my effort to become the next Sheriff of Bexar County. Your volunteer time and financial support are welcome, but most importantly, I am asking for your vote.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly. 


Respectfully, 

Javier Salazar
Vote@JavierSalazarforSheriff.com
www.SalazarforSheriff.com
(210) 275-1691 - Cell
(210) 303-9092 - Office


As Sheriff I will:
  • Increase manpower and visible presence of deputies.
  • Proactively work with residents to prevent crime through public      education and engagement.
  • Aggressively work with other agencies to prevent Narco-Terrorism, Human Trafficking, Organized Crime, ID Theft, Child/Elder Abuse, and Family Violence from affecting Bexar County
  • Re-build morale and re-establish manpower within the Sheriff’s Office.
  • Drastically improve the level of continuing education/training of deputies. 
  • Be a better steward of tax dollars via reduced liability and more thorough evaluation of technology prior to implementation.
Get involved today! 
- Place a sign at your home or office
- Host a fundraiser
- Host a Meet and greet with your neighbors
- Help reach out to fellow voters
- Knock on doors
- Make phone calls
- Organize a phone bank 
- Volunteer at a voting site
- Donate office supplies
- Help in the office

No comments: